Sector7 Releases VxTools V3.5
VxTools V3.5 is a complete redesign of the internals of VxTools, addressing the complex issue of HIGH SPEED ASYNCHRONOUS VMS I/O with corresponding AST delivery - with speeds equal to or faster than VMS.
- 32 Bit and 64 Bit VMS services
- Multi threaded support for VMS system services
- Full support for VMS AST's
- Asynchronous Execution scheduling supervisor and executive modes
- High performance Distributed Lock Manager with support for resource domains
- Full asynchronous duplex device drivers for SYS$QIO
- VMS SIGNAL and STACK tracing and condition handling (LIB$ESTABLISH, SYS$UNWIND, LIB$SIGNAL)
- Termination mailbox support
Here's a glimpse of what our customers are saying. Go to our references page to read more.
"The migration factory provided solutions that helped align our customers' businesses for competitive agility and a better return on their investments."
Rod Adkins, VP, Development IBM Systems & Technology Group read more
"Sector7 (as promised) provided us the expertise we needed to have our Energy Management software operational on UNIX."
Al Friedman, Sr. Vice President, ADD Systems read more
"Sector7 continually delivered more than expected [...] through all release phases, on time and under budget."
Norm Beck, SDMN Manager, Telstra read more